Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge is pleased to announce the inclusion of thirteen attorneys in the 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers and Michigan Rising Stars listings.
The following eight Smith Haughey attorneys are listed as 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
- Cheryl L. Chandler – Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Charles F. Behler – Business Litigation
- Patrick F. Geary – Business Litigation
- William W. Jack, Jr. – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- E. Thomas McCarthy, Jr. – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Craig S. Neckers – Business Litigation
- John R. Oostema – Professional Liability: Defense
- Matthew L. Wikander – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
The following five Smith Haughey attorneys have been included in the 2020 Michigan Rising Stars list. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
- Charissa C. Huang — Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Nicholas A. Reister — Estate Planning & Probate
- Rachael M. Roseman — Civil Litigation: Defense
- Ryne J. Takacs — Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Thomas J. Vitale — Construction Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.