A trademark is a recognizable word, symbol, phrase, design, color, or sound that identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others. Whether you’re a business owner, a marketing guru, or a rock star with a cool name, you know what it takes to make a good impression and uphold your reputation.
Smith Haughey’s experienced trademark attorneys understand the importance of protecting and enhancing the value of your brand. Whether you want to safeguard your trade name, slogan, domain name, logo, or the name of a product line, our skilled trademark attorneys will provide you sound advice about trademark strategy, handling federal trademark applications, pursuing and defending trademark infringement disputes, and properly drafting trademark licenses with your interests in mind.
Among our other best-in-class intellectual property services, our trademark lawyers can:
- Counsel you as to your trademark’s “strength”
- Conduct in-depth trademark searches
- Prepare and file trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Monitor third-party use and infringement of your trademark
- Pursue litigation against trademark infringers
- Defend against claims of trademark infringement
- Skillfully prepare trademark license agreements