Super Lawyers has named 12 Smith Haughey attorneys to its 2023 list of Michigan Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. This is a significant achievement as Super Lawyers identifies the top attorneys across the nation, selecting 5% of attorneys to Super Lawyers and 2.5% to Rising Stars.
Below is a list of our honorees and their primary area of practice.
2023 Michigan Super Lawyers
- Patrick Geary – Business Litigation
- E. Thomas McCarthy, Jr. – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Richard Mills – Estate Planning & Probate
- Nicholas Reister – Estate Planning & Probate
- D. Adam Tountas – Business Litigation
2023 Michigan Rising Stars
- Charissa Huang – Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- Jonathan Koch – Appellate
- Spencer Lickteig – Health Care
- Ashley Quackenbush – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Rachael Roseman – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Thomas Vitale – Construction Litigation
- Matthew Wiebe – Nonprofit Organizations
Super Lawyers selects attorneys through a patented process combining peer nominations, independent research, and peer evaluation. Lawyer ratings are limited to those who can be hired by the public.
Congratulations to all on this achievement!
Smith Haughey has over 60 attorneys across four Michigan offices. We provide litigation, business and real estate, and estate planning services to our clients.