Monica L. Meier is a legal nurse consultant in the firm’s Grand Rapids office where she currently assists attorneys practicing in the area of Medical Malpractice Defense. In this position, she assists with the following:
- Management of multiple cases from early stages through trial preparation;
- Medical records collection, organization, summarization and analysis;
- Preparation of chronologies, timelines, case reports, expert reports, and reports analyzing merits of case;
- Assist with preparing and answering discovery requests;
- Medical research;
- Expert witness identification/selection/research;
- Maintenance of large and extensive Expert Witness Databank.
After working as a registered nurse in the areas of Oncology, Medical ICU, and Cardiac ICU, Monica now brings her medical experience and knowledge to the field of law.