Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge is pleased to announce the inclusion of thirteen attorneys in the 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers and Michigan Rising Stars listings.
The following nine Smith Haughey attorneys are listed as 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
• Chip Behler – Business Litigation
• Pat Geary – Business Litigation
• Bill Jack – Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Tom McCarthy – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
• Craig Neckers – Business Litigation
• Jack Oostema – Professional Liability: Defense
• Matt Wikander – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
The following four Smith Haughey attorneys have been included in the 2021 Michigan Rising Stars list. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
- Charissa Huang – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Rachael Roseman – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Ryne Takacs – Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Tom Vitale – Construction Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.