Grand Rapids Mich. – The law firm of Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge is pleased to announce the election of a new Chief Executive Officer, President, five new shareholders, and a new Board of Directors.
CEO and President Election
William J. Hondorp has been elected Chief Executive Officer of the firm. An attorney at Smith Haughey for more than 30 years, Bill focuses his legal practice on the representation of employers, self-insured employers, and insurance companies in the area of workers’ compensation law.
Bill replaces outgoing CEO, Patrick F. Geary, who will return full-time to his corporate litigation practice with the firm. Pat will also serve as President of the firm.
The following five attorneys have been named new shareholders of the firm.
- Scott D. Harvey practices in the areas of business law, estate planning, trust and probate administration, health care law, nonprofit law and special needs trust.
- Jason R. Sebolt practices in the areas of medical malpractice defense, general civil litigation, and real estate litigation.
- Steven K. Stawski practices in the areas of real estate, commercial, and construction law.
- Melissa E. Whitman practices in the area of family law.
- Shawn C. Worden practices in the areas of personal injury litigation, criminal law, commercial litigation, and health law.
Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge has been helping our clients overcome challenges and take advantage of opportunities since 1941. With offices in Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City, and more than 85 attorneys and counselors, we offer some of the most comprehensive legal experience available in the areas of Business and Property, Health, Construction, Employment Law, Estate Planning, and Litigation. For more information about the firm, call 877-833-SHRR or visit www.shrr.com.