Grand Rapids, Mich., October 6, 2016 – Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge is pleased to announce the inclusion of eight attorneys selected as “Local Litigation Stars” by Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys. Additionally, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge was selected as a “Recommended” firm by the publication.
The complete list of Smith Haughey attorneys and their awarded practice area(s) is below.
- Charles F. Behler – Commercial Litigation
- Carol D. Carlson
- Patrick F. Geary – Commercial, Insurance, Product Liability Litigation
- E. Thomas McCarthy – Commercial, Personal Injury Litigation
- Jack C. O’Loughlin
- John R. Oostema – Insurance Litigation
- D. Adam Tountas – Appellate, Commercial Litigation
Benchmark’s research methodology includes examining recent casework and extensive interviews with litigators and their clients. The list of “Local Litigation Stars” for each state reflects only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. The list of “Recommended” law firms reflects only those consistently mentioned by clients and peers.